Permission and rules of ranking.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you agreewith this, be honest don't be selfish because you had that rank and that permissions or that or whatever.

25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Permission and rules of ranking.....

Post  LtFalcon on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 am

Make it that AuthX works perfectly (Meaning you has to log in every time you get off of mc and get back on )

Make it that Only you and fearless1333 are ops

Make it no Super Admins just Admins

And the thing where no admin can deop anyone and choose admins that are active

EG. Puree (Hoping not a active hacked puree) Me , and several Mods who can be trusted

Make super mods allowed to spawn items but only building blocks (No tools or amour or that war stuff)

Mods shouldn't be able to spawn items but can police server in a Kindly manner but yet Forceful if needed

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Re: Permission and rules of ranking.....

Post  Puree on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am

LtFalcon wrote:Make it that AuthX works perfectly (Meaning you has to log in every time you get off of mc and get back on )
Well it's actually a bug in the plugins right now. I would recommend Auth me or AuthDB. They both work well as far as I know.

LtFalcon wrote:Make it that Only you and fearless1333 are ops
Why not me? A lot of things I do to help out this server is because of OP and I am going to need it to help on some things.

LtFalcon wrote:Make it no Super Admins just Admins
I don't know about this one. I like the Super-Admin thing. I was the only one supposed to be Super-Admin though, Fearless1333 approved of it. I don't know why you and vehikill promoted yourselves to Super-Admin.

LtFalcon wrote:And the thing where no admin can deop anyone and choose admins that are active
I know how to do that, but Austin is going to have to do that and I don't know why he hasn't yet. If Austin doesn't know how to, I would be glad to configure the file for him.

LtFalcon wrote:EG. Puree (Hoping not a active hacked puree) Me , and several Mods who can be trusted
I know I can trust LtFalcon, vehikill, Mikey, Evil_Alien, and of course myself. I might have missed some but they are the main people I trust.

LtFalcon wrote:Make super mods allowed to spawn items but only building blocks (No tools or amour or that war stuff)
Good idea. Again, if Austin doesn't know how to do that, I can configure the file for him.

LtFalcon wrote:Mods shouldn't be able to spawn items but can police server in a Kindly manner but yet Forceful if needed
Yes, that's what they should be doing. No banning or promoting/demoting for them.

By the way, I am going to be the one (only one) that will be donating and if I don't get the respect that I deserve because of everything I have done for this server, I can change my mind.
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm

I support the no OPs and the no item spawning for moderators, maybe only for smods+?

Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top